About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

I am the secret love child of …….


This is a little known fact about me – before I arrived at my adopted family home. Yes I am adopted but I’m cool with this, the dog before me was the “Beloved Rosie” seriously they talk about this King Charles Cavalier like it could walk on water.

Apparently in the mists of time when the owner washed her hair a certain football team won so there used to be serious pressure on the owner to wash her fur hair as basically the team was crap. The team at the time was owned by her godparents and being a nice girl she washed her fur sorry hair and then they noticed they had better results with the ”Beloved Rosie” so the poor dog was hauled down to the Kings Road  Chelsea weekly for a good grooming.

Not being nasty but she was old and quite furry so maybe needed a good wash weekly as she smelt – that Butterkist Popcorn whiff ……. Not pleasant.
Anyway the club was sold and “Beloved Rosie” passed on and I appeared but as a family we still have an interest in watching the old team and let me say I wish I was the unofficial mascot now as I want to be the love child of Mario Balotelli.

Yes I think I would do Mario the world of good if he adopted me and I think City would make me the lucky mascot …….. Plus I do think I’m his secret love child check out his styling.

No comments:

Post a Comment