- Biggie Fudgecakes
- I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.
Friday, 27 April 2012
Thursday, 26 April 2012
Come on people who all have a little room in our lives to make some space for a dog or cat who will give you 100% unconditional love - visit the shelter and rescue home make everyone happy
Wednesday, 25 April 2012
Tuesday, 24 April 2012
Monday, 23 April 2012
Seriously this is the best bed ever ........ plus some drawers for all your toys and extra bedding.
Now who can I commission to make this pet paradise ?
Friday, 20 April 2012
Thursday, 19 April 2012
Wednesday, 18 April 2012
Tuesday, 17 April 2012
Monday, 16 April 2012
Friday, 13 April 2012
Thursday, 12 April 2012
Wednesday, 11 April 2012
Tuesday, 10 April 2012
Mario Balotelli should adopt me ……… every City fan would agree.
1. By looking after me he would have some responsibility.
2. We would look good together.
3. We both have the same initial’s and he can borrow my blinged up B
4. I fancy being driven round in a Bentley car with gangsta rapper music blaring.
5. I love Greggs sausage rolls (I know I would if given one)
6. I like playing with footballs.
7. I’m really cute and all the ladies come to me so no need for him to “pay “for lady friends.
8. I like dressing up in hoodies and have a wide selection so we could go out matching.
9. I’m cheaper than a child and way more fun.
10. I’m just cute and he needs me …..
This is a little known fact about me – before I arrived at my adopted family home. Yes I am adopted but I’m cool with this, the dog before me was the “Beloved Rosie” seriously they talk about this King Charles Cavalier like it could walk on water.
Apparently in the mists of time when the owner washed her hair a certain football team won so there used to be serious pressure on the owner to wash her
fur hair as basically the team was crap. The team at
the time was owned by her godparents and being a nice girl she washed her fur
sorry hair and then they noticed they had better results with the ”Beloved
Rosie” so the poor dog was hauled down to the Kings Road Chelsea weekly for a good grooming.
Not being nasty but she was old and quite furry so maybe needed a good wash weekly as she smelt – that Butterkist Popcorn whiff ……. Not pleasant.
Anyway the club was sold and “Beloved Rosie” passed on and I appeared but as a family we still have an interest in watching the old team and let me say I wish I was the unofficial mascot now as I want to be the love child of Mario Balotelli.
Yes I think I would do Mario the world of good if he adopted me and I think City would make me the lucky mascot …….. Plus I do think I’m his secret love child check out his styling.