About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Here are the reasons why ……….

Mario Balotelli should adopt me ……… every City fan would agree.

1.      By looking after me he would have some responsibility.
2.      We would look good together.
3.      We both have the same initial’s and he can borrow my blinged up B
4.      I fancy being driven round in a Bentley car with gangsta rapper music blaring.
5.      I love Greggs sausage rolls (I know I would if given one)
6.      I like playing with footballs.
7.      I’m really cute and all the ladies come to me so no need for him to “pay “for lady friends.
8.       I like dressing up in hoodies and have a wide selection so we could go out matching.
9.       I’m cheaper than a child and way more fun.
10.   I’m just cute and he needs me …..

No comments:

Post a Comment