About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Monday 13 February 2012

Tonight our first advert.


Yes tune in your TV  on ITV1 at 7.15pm today, during a break in the soap Emmerdale and you'll see the   first ever British advert created specially for dogs - featuring high-pitched sounds that cannot be heard by humans - the advert is a minute-long send-up of The Italian Job, also features whistles and barks intended to catch the attention of even the most indolent of canines.

Bakers, the dog food manufacturer which commisioned the advert, hope the sounds will provoke a reaction from dogs in living rooms across the country, fooling their owners into thinking they are interested in the products on the screen.

Lets report back when we have seen this ........ but if your family don't watch Emmerdale here is the advert for you to view at your leisure 

No comments:

Post a Comment