About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Monday 6 February 2012

Tattoo you…………


I have been thinking some people have a tattoo of their loved one on their arm or chest etc so why doesn’t the handler get one of me ………
Plus I have been watching New York Ink so this was giving me ideas but after doing some research on line Chihuahua tattoos can look a little off shall we say ……..
Look at this collection from the downright scary to the creepy …………
I think I shall remain as a beautiful picture 
What do you think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment