About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Wednesday 13 June 2012

I'm Planning Ahead .......

I was thinking for the coming winter I might ask for this cute little coat from Henry Holland .........


Using Harris Tweed from this coat is in the Henry Holland  AW11 Man Alive collection the coat is perfect  for small and large dogs- with jersey lining, Harris Tweed outer and leather bound edge.  

The Coco coat has a double popper fastening at the front and adjustable elastic belly strap, with 3 poppers. Edges bound in navy leather.

Coco Coat Measurements (small): Neck to Back: 32cm, Across the Back: 33cm, Strap (with 3 adjustable buttons, longest is): 53cm 

Price £70  

Subtle hint I'm a small ........(see more


No comments:

Post a Comment