About Me

My photo
I’m a spoilt bratty boy Chihuahua with cashmere blonde fur and a penchant for fake fur. I love dressing up and have quite an extensive wardrobe. I’m very sociable and quite cocky, I love nothing more than a girly shopping trip to the West End or Manchester where people look and admire me. I have a big selection of teddies and toys and I like sitting up high so I can feel superior and I adore the feel of fake fur under my paws.

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Stink Bomb ………

Yes can you imagine I have just been squirted from a canister with the words Stink Bomb emblazed across it …….. grr

Actually I have not been up to par on my hygiene personally I blame my parka I get kind of sweaty in it while running on the beach – it’s all nylon and waterproof.

So I smelt a little bit – I thought it was quite manly but the handler Dinky was not impressed so she popped into Pets at Home and bought this Stink Bomb which is a refreshing dog spray.

She sprayed me and rubbed it in and now I smell quite fresh in a nice way and it’s like a deodorant for dogs.

The company Animology have quite a comprehensive range and there is a Bichon Frise that hangs around the local café I might have a word with about their “White Wash” shampoo specially developed for white fur……..

Wonder if they could develop a line for cashmere blonde coloured fur!

No comments:

Post a Comment